Tuesday 20 November 2012

Where PT Barnum meets Jackass

B forgot his lunch at home.

Didn't have any money with him.

Guess he will be hungry and will remember to bring his lunch next time.

(Spoken like a true amateur.)

Comes home from school looking disappointingly well fed.

What did you have for lunch?

Sushi.

Fancy. You must have nice friends.

No, no, Mom. I paid.

Uh-huh?

Came up with the best way to make money.

I go up to people at school and ask them if they want me to do anything stupid for a loonie or a twonie.

I just run around screaming, or lift up my shirt.

Once, I had to say hi to some girl.

And, Mom, the funny thing is? They think I'm the sucker.

But Mom, they are totally the suckers.

I walk away with the money.







1 comment:

  1. oy! why do i feel like this is going no where good

    ReplyDelete